Are you looking for Desktop Scanners For Mac Reviews? Our experts found 55477 number of feedback online for "Desktop Scanners For Mac" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Desktop Scanners For Mac. On selected products for the Best Desktop Scanners For Mac you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Desktop Scanners For Mac
We found 55477 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Desktop Scanners For Mac and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Brother Wireless Document Scanner||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3" Touchscreen||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W Wireless Desktop Color Duplex Receipt and Document Scanner with Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Brother Wireless High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Eyoyo 1D 2D Desktop Barcode Scanner||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
2. Brother Wireless Document Scanner
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS – Scan single and double-sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm(1).
- EASY-TO-USE AND SAVES TIMES – 2.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK – ADS1700W supports multiple “Scan-to” destinations: File(2), OCR(2), Email(2), Network, FTP, Cloud services(7) Mobile Devices(3) and USB flash memory drive(4) to help optimize your business process.
- VERSATILE SCANNING AND CONNECTIVITY – Wireless scanning to PC, cloud apps(7), mobile(3) and network destinations plus Micro USB 3.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention / background removal, text enhancement, color drop.
3. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning.
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
4. Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3″ Touchscreen
- Easy wireless scanning — large 4.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — save directly to a USB drive; email or upload to popular cloud storage services (1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; no computer required.
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (1); preview, email, upload to cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection prevents missing pages; Paper Protection prevents damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra-long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards and more.
5. Epson RapidReceipt RR-600W Wireless Desktop Color Duplex Receipt and Document Scanner with Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required; automatically and accurately extracts and categorizes key data from receipts.
- Easily integrate with your financial software of choice — export receipt data to QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel, CSV and more (1).
- Ultimate connectivity — wireless (2.4 and 5 GHz) scanning, plus USB 3.0 port
- Easily scan large batches — robust 100-page Auto Document Feeder accommodates stacks of papers of varying sizes, up to 8.
- Quickly scan two sides at once — single-step technology captures both sides of a sheet of paper in one pass as fast as 35 ppm/70 ipm (2).
- Scan directly to a USB memory drive — intuitive 4.
- Organize business contacts — easily scan business cards and manage contact information with the included NewSoft Presto BizCard bonus software.
- Create editable and searchable PDFs — includes Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac bonus software.
- Scan to your destination of choice — cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; included TWAIN driver for easy integration to most document management software.
- Enjoy amazing image quality — intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection, paper skew correction and staples protection.
6. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
7. Brother Wireless High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY: The Brother Wireless desktop color scanner permits users to connect via Ethernet, wireless, or high speed USB 2.
- 8″ COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The LCD display offers one touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings to expedite scanning functions.
- IMAGE OPTIMIZATION FEATURES: This desktop document scanner includes multi feed detection, background removal, blank page removal, and more.
- MULTIPLE DRIVER SUPPORT: The Brother ADS2700W desktop color scanner support Windows, Mac, and Linux along with TWAIN, WIA for PC, ICA for Mac, and SANE (1).
- SECURE: The ADS 2700W ensures secure scanner access using individual and specific scanning functions including SSL, TLS, SFTP, and Settings Lock.
- Connectivity Technology: WiFi
8. Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1.
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC.
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop.
9. Eyoyo 1D 2D Desktop Barcode Scanner
- Plug and Play】: No need to install any software and drivers, and no need network, you can connect with your computer only by one USB cable, plug and play.
- 1D QR 2D Desktop Scanner】: Easily to capture 1D, 2D bar codes on labels, paper, and mobile phone or computer screen.
- Superior Decoding Capability】: Eyoyo Platform barcode scanner with an excellent CCD optical imaging scanning technology can easily capture mobile screen and computer screen barcode.
- Handsfree Barcode Scanner】: This handsfree barcode scanner you can directly fixe it onto your desk or table, no need to pick up the scanner when scanning, especially for the cashier to release their hands so that they can grab heavy and big goods, improving working efficiency, save your time.
- Widely Used】: Eyoyo desktop scanner with a widely used to work on supermarket, mall, bookstore, convenience store, retail shop, library, drugstore, catering services and other industrials that need payment scanning.
10. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more.
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation.
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win).
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Desktop Scanners For Mac currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Desktop Scanners For Mac based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Desktop Scanners For Mac before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Desktop Scanners For Mac they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Desktop Scanners For Mac, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Desktop Scanners For Mac before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Desktop Scanners For Mac will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Desktop Scanners For Mac if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Desktop Scanners For Mac on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.