You can trust our selection for Japanese Slicing Knife Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 39623 reviews for Japanese Slicing Knife and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Japanese Slicing Knife where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Japanese Slicing Knife.
Comparison Chart for Best Japanese Slicing Knife
39623 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Japanese Slicing Knife in this article.
|1||Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 10.5 inch Yanagiba Knife||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||TUO Nakiri Knife - Vegetable Cleaver Kitchen Knives - Japanese Chef Knife German X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel - Pakkawood Handle - 6.5" - Fiery Series||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||DALSTRONG Butcher-Breaking Cimitar Knife - 10" - Shogun Series - Razor Sharp - Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel - Vacuum Treated - Guard Included||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||TIVOLI Sashimi Knife 10.5" Yanagiba Single Bevel Sushi Knife Japanese Fillet Knife Carbon Steel Professional Fish Slicing & Filleting Knife||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||DALSTRONG Slicing Carving Knife - 12" Granton Edge - Shogun Series - Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel - Damascus - Vacuum Treated - Sheath||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||KITORY Kiritsuke Chef`s Knife 8" - Japanese Traditional Kitchen Knives for slicing meats and Vegetables - Ergonomic PakkaWood Handle - Damascus Pattern||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||CUTLUXE Slicing Knife - 12" – Ultra Sharp Damascus Japanese AUS-10 Super Steel – Ergonomic & Sure Grip G10 Handle – Shinobi Series||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Miyabi Mizu SG2 9.5" Slicing Knife||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Sashimi Knife Japanese 9.5 Inches||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Kessaku 12-Inch Slicing Carving Knife - Samurai Series - Granton Edge - Forged High Carbon 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel - Pakkawood Handle with Blade Guard||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 10.5 inch Yanagiba Knife
- Premium Material】Crafted from premium Japanese High Carbon Stainless steel VG-10, this 10.
- Extremely Sharp Blade】Keemake experienced craftsman hand sharpened the edge with 12-15 degrees to ensure blade’s sharpness 80-100.
- Natural Wood Handle 】Constructed from natural, smooth and sturdy rosewood handle, act as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle.
- High cutting performance】Yanagiba knife is an excellent kitchen tool for tackling tasks, the ruthlessly sharp single-bevel blade is perfectly suited for cutting sushi and sashimi, filleting and slicing fish and meat without pulling or tearing, keeping maximizing flavor while the 3.
- 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on Keemake.
2. TUO Nakiri Knife – Vegetable Cleaver Kitchen Knives – Japanese Chef Knife German X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel – Pakkawood Handle – 6.5″ – Fiery Series
- VERSATILE KNIFE: TUO 6.
- SUPER STEEL: Adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel, it promises you the blade won’t rust over time in most of the circumstances and easy to resharpen.
- PREMIUM PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite.
- WELL DESIGNED: From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood (sourced from Africa) handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic full tang handle design for exceptional comfort and durability.
- TUO LIFETIME GUARANTEE: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk-free.
3. DALSTRONG Butcher-Breaking Cimitar Knife – 10″ – Shogun Series – Razor Sharp – Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel – Vacuum Treated – Guard Included
- A welcome addition to any butcher or serious chef’s arsenal, the Dalstrong Shogun Series 10” professional breaking knife is a powerhouse in nose to tail sectioning and portioning, allowing you to glide through steak like butter, trim briskets effortlessly and break down large game without getting lost in the meat.
- Engineered to Perfection: The curved blade is engineered to create leverage and complete cuts in a single motion, without sawing.
- Unrivalled Performance: The Shogun Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of imported Japanese AUS-10V super steel with 67 layers of folded steel and features an enhanced vacuum treatment with nitrogen cooling for the ultimate in performance.
- Dalstrong Power: Improving this blade further are the rock-hollow divots, which minimize adhesion, prevent stuck on food and reduce friction for a more seamless cutting experience.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
4. TIVOLI Sashimi Knife 10.5″ Yanagiba Single Bevel Sushi Knife Japanese Fillet Knife Carbon Steel Professional Fish Slicing & Filleting Knife
- Single Bevel – The sashimi knife has a 12-15° bevel on the right side, which allows a more acute angle and nonstick properties.
- Sharp & Long Blade – 10.
- Premium Steel – Corrosion resistant, durable, and sharp, the TIVOLI sashimi knife is crafted from cryogenically treated steel.
- Balanced Grip – The balance point of this single-edged sashimi knife is close to the middle and is comfortable to be held.
- Perfect Gift – Well packaged in an elegant black gift box, this single beveled yanagiba knife is definitely a delicate gift for any sushi chefs or sushi lovers.
5. DALSTRONG Slicing Carving Knife – 12″ Granton Edge – Shogun Series – Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel – Damascus – Vacuum Treated – Sheath
- A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available.
- Unrivalled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side.
- Dalstrong Power: Ultra sharp AUS-10V Vacuum Treated Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and edge retention.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is impervious to heat, cold and moisture.
- Dalstrong Trust: We know you’ll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
6. KITORY Kiritsuke Chef`s Knife 8″ – Japanese Traditional Kitchen Knives for slicing meats and Vegetables – Ergonomic PakkaWood Handle – Damascus Pattern
- Multi-purpose Japanese-style Kiritsuke Knife】 8’’ Kiritsuke knife has a sword-like shape with its long and flat blade, which is suitable for prepare food in kitchen, especially slicing, dicing, vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats.
- Sharp blade – High Carbon Stainless Steel】 Our Kiritsuke knife blade is made from premium high-carbon 7Cr17Mov Steel and heat treated to 56+HRC with excellent corrosion resistance and wear resistance due to the high chromium used in it and more than 0.
- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle】Our Kiritsuke knife is made of Pakkawood, which closely resemble natural wood but often come in a range of colors rarely seen in real wood.
- Exquisite Damascus Pattern 】Damascus pattern in our Kiritsuke knife gives off a mystique from its own elegant pattern, toughness, and durability.
- 100% Satisfaction Warranty】We guarantee lifetime free replacement.
7. CUTLUXE Slicing Knife – 12″ – Ultra Sharp Damascus Japanese AUS-10 Super Steel – Ergonomic & Sure Grip G10 Handle – Shinobi Series
- SLICE AND CARVE TO PERFECTION – Cooking up a storm in the kitchen? This world-class slicing knife is the only tool you need to take your culinary skills to the next level.
- JAPANESE AUS-10 SUPER STEEL – Beautifully crafted from high-carbon Japanese steel and engineered for superior performance at 60+ Rockwell hardness.
- G10 MILITARY-GRADE HANDLE – Ergonomically shaped for a comfortable grip and exceptional control.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE EDGE – Sharpened to a mirror finish at 8-12 degrees per side using the traditional Honbazuke method.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – We’re proud to say we believe in our blades.
8. Miyabi Mizu SG2 9.5″ Slicing Knife
- Premium SG2 Micro-Carbide Powder Stainless Steel with hammered (“Tsuchime”) Damascus finish
- Cryodur heat treatment process using ice-hardening results in a blade featuring a high 63 Rockwell Hardness rating, excellent flexibility and superior edge retention.
- Traditional Honbazuke sharpening method that originated from traditional Japanese sword making; 3-step process that produces a razor sharp 12 degree double bevel edge.
- Durable Micarta D-shape handle with bolster and metal end cap for the perfect comfort and balance; decorative mosaic pin, red spacers and Miyabi logo engraved on handle end.
- Made in Seki, Japan; Limited Lifetime Warranty
9. Sashimi Knife Japanese 9.5 Inches
- Traditional Sashimi Sushi knife: The sharp blade is handmade by experienced craftsmen.
- High Quality Requirements: Manufactured with strictly selected 440A steel.
- Wooden Handle: An ergonomic handle made of Pakkawood, which can provide a good grip.
- Extreme Cutting: Yanagiba is an extremely sharp single oblique blade blade, which is very suitable for cutting sushi and sashimi.
- Great gift: Our products are made of good materials, beautiful in appearance, and come with a beautiful gift box.
10. Kessaku 12-Inch Slicing Carving Knife – Samurai Series – Granton Edge – Forged High Carbon 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel – Pakkawood Handle with Blade Guard
- SAMURAI SERIES – Sleek.
- THE BLADE – Relentlessly sharp like a surgeon’s scalpel & made from our own specially formulated High Carbon 7CR17MOV Stainless Steel for enhanced corrosion resistance & non-stick properties.
- WONDROUS COMFORT – When you first grip the handle of this knife it will feel as if it was made for you specifically.
- CONSTRUCTED TO LAST FOREVER – This knife will be your culinary companion for life & comes with Kessaku’s 100% Lifetime Warranty.
- MAKES AN AMAZING PRESENT – This exquisite knife will arrive in style, greeting you in our beautifully designed & elegant Magnetic Closure Gift Box, Custom Sheath & Polishing Cloth.
How To Choose The Best Japanese Slicing KnifeDoes the thought of finding a great Japanese Slicing Knife stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Japanese Slicing Knife in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Japanese Slicing Knife for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Japanese Slicing Knife. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Japanese Slicing Knife in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Japanese Slicing Knife currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Japanese Slicing Knife based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Japanese Slicing Knife before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Japanese Slicing Knife they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Japanese Slicing Knife, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Japanese Slicing Knife before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Japanese Slicing Knife will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Japanese Slicing Knife if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Japanese Slicing Knife on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.