You can trust our selection for Rescue Knife Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 40908 reviews for Rescue Knife and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Rescue Knife where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Rescue Knife.
Comparison Chart for Best Rescue Knife
40908 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Rescue Knife. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Schrade SCH911 8.4in S.S. Assisted Opening Folding Knife with 3.4in Blunt Serrated Tanto Blade and Nylon Fiber Handle for Emergency First Responders and EDC||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Gerber Hinderer Combat Life Saver Knife||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||ESEE Imlay SAR Swiftwater Rescue Knife||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Lightweight Folding Knife with 3.88" Stainless Steel Sheepfoot Blade and High Performance Orange FRN Handle - SpyderEdge - BY17SOR2||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|5||CRKT M16-14ZER Folding Pocket Knife: Emergency Rescue||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Smith & Wesson SWFR2S 8in High Carbon S.S. Folding Knife with 3.3in Tanto Point Serrated Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||NedFoss Pocket Knife for Men||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||SOG Pocket Rescue Knife - Trident Elite Tactical||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||StatGear T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool - Folding Rescue Knife||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Kershaw Barricade (8650) Orange Multifunction Rescue Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch Stainless Steel Blade; SpeedSafe Opening||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Schrade SCH911 8.4in S.S. Assisted Opening Folding Knife with 3.4in Blunt Serrated Tanto Blade and Nylon Fiber Handle for Emergency First Responders and EDC
- DIMENSIONS: 8.
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 4034 High Carbon Stainless Steel with a nylon fiber handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, M.
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the safety lock, liner lock and jimping.
- BE PREPARED: Knife features vital tools such as a fold out strap cutter, glass break and oxygen tank wrench making it perfect for emergency professionals and first responders.
2. Gerber Hinderer Combat Life Saver Knife
- Oversized thumb stud for one hand opening with gloves
- Black 440A stainless steel partial serrated blade
- Unique patented liner lock release built into the side of the handle
- Seat belt cutter and window punch
- Oxygen tank wrench built into handle and pocket clip on back
3. ESEE Imlay SAR Swiftwater Rescue Knife
- ESEE Knives Imlay Knife
- Overall Length: 5.9”, Blade Length: 2.25”
- Steel: 440C Stainless Steel, Weight: 3.1 Ounces (Including Sheath & Retention Strap)
- Finish: Stone Washed, Grind: Flat
- Molded Sheath w/ Clip Plate, Made in the U.S.A.
4. Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Lightweight Folding Knife with 3.88″ Stainless Steel Sheepfoot Blade and High Performance Orange FRN Handle – SpyderEdge – BY17SOR2
- GAME CHANGER – Byrd knives offer the same functionality and versatility as other Spyderco knives, but at incredibly affordable prices.
- DEPENDABLE – Conscientiously designed with a high-visibility orange handle that makes it even easier to access in a critical situation.
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE – Its fully serrated sheepfoot blade cuts with aggressive authority and makes short work of seat belts, rope, webbing, and other fibrous materials.
- DESIGNED TO BE SAFE – It’s blunt tip allows it to be used safely around accident victims and prevents puncturing of rafts and other flotation gear.
- VERSATILE – With the four-position clip and it’s comet-shaped hole, every aspect of this knife
5. CRKT M16-14ZER Folding Pocket Knife: Emergency Rescue
- Safe And Secure: Automated liner safety provides extra layer of lock security
- Cutting Power: Triple Point serrations cut fibrous materials with ease
- Emergency Rescue: Seat belt cutter and glass breaker included
- Designed by Kit Carson in Vine Grove, Kentucky
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details.
6. Smith & Wesson SWFR2S 8in High Carbon S.S. Folding Knife with 3.3in Tanto Point Serrated Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor
- DIMENSIONS: 8 inch (20.
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Black Oxide Stainless Steel with a black, textured and grooved aluminum handle.
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it ideal for everyday carry.
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
7. NedFoss Pocket Knife for Men
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL POCKET KNIFE: 5 IN 1, large blade for cutting, with seatbelt cutter and window glass breaker for accident situations, bottle opener and 4 size wrench.
- HIGH QUALITY BLADE: NedFoss FA48 pocket knife is made of high quality 7Cr17Mov stainless steel, extra sharp and hardness up to 57HRC.
- SAFE & QUICK OPEN: Rescue EDC knife has a simple and reliable liner-lock that is resistant to dirt and prevents accidental closing.
- COMPACT AND HANDY: Easy to store, pocket knives with clip for easy carry, Weight: 8.
- MULTIPURPOSE FOLDING KNIFE: Whether DIY work, rescue knife in the car, outdoor hunting, camping, NedFoss FA48 survival knife is your ideal companion for all activities and situations.
8. SOG Pocket Rescue Knife – Trident Elite Tactical
- TACTICAL FOLDING KNIVES WITH 3.
- FOLDING KNIFE WITH GLASS BREAKER AND CORD CUTTER: This car rescue tool and auto rescue tool includes an emergency knife groove to cut cords, lines or belts in-sheath; folding knives lock stronger and release easier with SOG Assisted Tech and Arc Actuator.
- QUICK ACCESS SURVIVAL POCKET KNIFE: First responder knife, police knife, and firefighter knife opens one-handed as an emergency escape tool; add this 4.
- TAC KNIFE WITH BLACK TITANIUM NITRIDE COATING: Foldable knife for men or pocket knife for women is scratch- and peel-resistant; these emergency knives feature glass-reinforced nylon handle and molded rubber grip.
- SOG KNIVES FOR LIFE: Take care of your tactical knives and we’ll take care of you; these black pocket knives are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests.
9. StatGear T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool – Folding Rescue Knife
- AUTO EMERGENCY RESCUE TOOL – Multipurpose steel rescue tool perfect for saving lives.
- BLADE RUNNER – Made of 440c stainless steel, our razor sharp blade is a true steel! Partially serrated, this multipurpose blade is perfect for any emergency, cutting, sharing, slicing through obstacles.
- SEATBELT CUTTER – The fine-honed 440c stainless steel seatbelt cutter folds out and locks into place to easily cut through nylon seat belts and other strong materials.
- WINDOW PUNCHER – Spring into action with the spring-loaded window puncher.
- BUILT-IN LED LIGHT – In the dark of night, use the button-activated built-in 5 lumen LED light to see what you’re doing.
10. Kershaw Barricade (8650) Orange Multifunction Rescue Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch Stainless Steel Blade; SpeedSafe Opening
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows quick access to blade with one-handed safe release; the modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with the flipper.
- Liner lock secures blade in position during use and closes easily when tasks are done; the enclosed hard and corrosion resistant blade meets every need and want.
- Single position pocket clip allows for a comfortable carry with ease and accessibility; also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride low in pockets.
- Built-in belt cutter works as an emergency escape tool
- Accessible and strong carbide glass breaker built into the handle
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rescue Knife currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rescue Knife based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rescue Knife before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rescue Knife they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rescue Knife, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rescue Knife before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rescue Knife will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rescue Knife if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rescue Knife on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.