Are you looking for Rice Cooker Reviews? Our experts found 44803 number of feedback online for "Rice Cooker" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Rice Cooker. On selected products for the Best Rice Cooker you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Rice Cooker
We’ve scanned 44803 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Rice Cooker than this review article may help you.
|1||Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked (10 cup uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Dash Mini Rice Cooker Steamer with Removable Nonstick Pot||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Aroma Housewares ARC-743-1NGR 6-Cup (Cooked) (3-Cup UNCOOKED) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Aroma Housewares ARC-5200SB 2O2O Model Rice & Grain Cooker||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Hamilton Beach Digital Programmable Rice Cooker & Food Steamer||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Zojirushi, Made in Japan Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||IMUSA USA GAU-00011 Electric Nonstick Rice Cooker 3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked)||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker with Food Steamer Basket||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Cuisinart CRC-400 4 Cup Rice Cooker||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Zojirushi NS-LGC05XB Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer
- Multi-menu cooking functions: Special settings for white/mixed riced, sushi rice, brown rice, GABA brown rice, long grain white rice, steel cut oatmeal and quick cooking.
- Triple heater (bottom, side and lid) generate heat all around for even heating.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):9-1/8 x 11-7/8 x 7-1/2 inches. Detachable and washable inner lid
- Easy to store retractable cord.Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Removable steam vent cap allows for high-temperature cooking without messy overflows.
2. Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked (10 cup uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker
- Multi-functional use: whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake.
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in Steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice, soup, or any other meal simultaneously cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality.
- Slow Cook Function – This multicooker not only includes all of your favorite cooking options like cooking rice and grains, but also possesses the Slow Cook function that allows meals to simmer low and slow.
- User-Friendly Programming – This product is a proud member of our “set it and forget it” mentality.
- XL Capacity – 20-cup capacity yielding 4 to 20 cups of cooked rice.
- Accessories – Includes a nonstick inner pot made of extra durable bonded granite, rice measuring cup, and serving spatula.
- NEW UPGRADE!! – 8x Bonded Granite nonstick inner pot that is more durable than ceramic and traditional inner pots, has a completely toxin free makeup and is dishwasher safe.
- Item Shape: Round
3. Dash Mini Rice Cooker Steamer with Removable Nonstick Pot
- MORE THAN RICE: Oatmeal, stew, soup, quinoa, rice, and pasta! The 2-cup capacity allows for healthier portion control, or individual, quick and easy breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or sides.
- QUICK + EASY: Set it and forget it! Prep time is minutes (simply add water and your uncooked rice, pasta, or veggies), and press the cook button.
- KEEP WARM FUNCTION: Updated with a keep warm function and indicator light – never overheat or overcook ingredients again, making for a healthy, perfect meal each and every time.
- PORTABLE + COMPACT: The Dash Rice Cooker is your MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling.
- INCLUDES: The 200-Watt Dash Mini Rice Cooker is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a mixing paddle, measuring cup, removable pot with nonstick coating, recipe book and recipe database access.
- U.S. BASED SUPPORT: Designed in NYC, with U.S. based Customer Support on every product.
4. Aroma Housewares ARC-743-1NGR 6-Cup (Cooked) (3-Cup UNCOOKED) Pot Style Rice Cooker and Food Steamer
- Multi-Functional Use – Whether you’re in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or a belly-warming soup, you can accomplish it all with your rice cooker.
- One-Touch Operation – This cooker is a proud member of our “set it and forget it” mentality.
- Simultaneous Steaming – With the included steam tray, steam foods above while rice, soup, or any other meal simultaneously cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality.
- Automatic Keep Warm – Switches to Keep Warm mode automatically once the cooking cycle is completed to keep your foods at perfect serving temperatures.
- Convenient Cooking & Cleaning – With the included nonstick inner pot, you can rest assured that cooking will be a breeze.
- Compact Capacity – 6-cup capacity yielding 2 to 6 cups of cooked rice.
- Accessories – Includes a full-view tempered glass lid, aluminum steam tray, rice measuring cup, and serving spatula.
- Perfectly prepares 2 to 6 cups of any variety of cooked rice
- Steams meat and vegetables while rice cooks below
- Simple, one-touch operation with automatic Keep-Warm
- Great for soups, jambalaya, chili and so much more!
- Full-view tempered glass lid
- Includes Steam Tray, Rice Measuring Cup and Serving Spatula
5. Aroma Housewares ARC-5200SB 2O2O Model Rice & Grain Cooker
- 15 AUTOMATED CONTROLS: whether you are in the mood for steamed veggies, rice, cakes, soup, risotto and multi-grains, you can accomplish it all with this perfect programed cooker.
- CAPACITY & DIMENSIONS: up to 20-cup cooked (10-cup uncooked) rice, 4QT, perfect for individual and family use.
- EXTRA DURABLE COATING: 8x stronger coating for easy cleaning and scratch residence.
- ACCESSORIES: this rice cooker includes a non-stick inner pot, rice measuring cup, a plastic rice spatula and a steam tray.
6. Hamilton Beach Digital Programmable Rice Cooker & Food Steamer
- Make more than rice: Make rice, whole grains, hot cereal, steamed vegetables and much more
- Healthy, one pot meals: Steam seafood or veggies while rice cooks below
- Pre-programmed settings: Cook and steam food at the touch of a button
- 2 to 8 cup capacity: Makes between 2 to 8 cups of cooked rice or whole grains
- 2 in 1 basket: Includes rice rinser/steam basket
7. Zojirushi, Made in Japan Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker
- 5-1/2-cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology.
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles.
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for uniform heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord
- Menu settings include white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking.
- Measures approximately 14 by 8 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty, Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10-1/8 x 13 x 8-1/8 inches.
- Includes 2 measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes .
8. IMUSA USA GAU-00011 Electric Nonstick Rice Cooker 3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked)
- Capacity: 3-Cup (Uncooked) 6-Cup (Cooked)
- Automatic Cook/Warm Switch
- Tempered Glass Lid with Air Vent
- Removable Nonstick Cooking Pot
- Cooking and Warm Indicator Lights
9. TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker with Food Steamer Basket
- Syncro-cooking function “tacook” makes it possible to cook main dish and rice at the same time
- One push operation. Dimensions (inches) : W 10.6 x D 13.9 x H 8.4
- 4 cooking menu settings (Synchrony-cooking/Plain rice/Brown rice/Slow cooking)
- Easy to clean non-stick coating inner pan.Electric Rating: cook 672W
- Includes Non-stick spatula, Cooking plate, Measuring cup and Cookbook for using “Synchrony-cooking” function.
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
10. Cuisinart CRC-400 4 Cup Rice Cooker
- Cuisinart rice cooker steams rice, meats and vegetables
- Square modern shape finished in brushed stainless steel
- Includes: Stainless-steel steaming basket, Non-stick, coated anodized aluminum cooking bowl, glass lid, paddle and measuring cup.
- Automatically switches to warm when cooking is done
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
How To Choose The Best Rice CookerDoes the thought of finding a great Rice Cooker stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rice Cooker in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rice Cooker for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rice Cooker. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rice Cooker in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rice Cooker currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rice Cooker based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rice Cooker before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rice Cooker they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rice Cooker, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rice Cooker before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rice Cooker will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rice Cooker if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rice Cooker on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.