Are you looking for Benchmade Knife Reviews? Our experts found 50107 number of feedback online for "Benchmade Knife" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Benchmade Knife. On selected products for the Best Benchmade Knife you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Benchmade Knife
50107 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Benchmade Knife in this article.
|1||Spyderco Amalgam Premium Flipper Knife with 3.8" CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade and Textured Carbon Fiber G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C234CFP||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Benchmade - 940BK EDC Knife||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Benchmade - 591BK Boost Knife||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Benchmade - Fact 417BK Minimalist Manual Open Folding Knife||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Benchmade - Aller Fumee 381||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Benchmade - Fixed Adamas 375 Knife||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Benchmade - Mini Crooked River 15085-2 EDC Manual Open Hunting Knife||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Benchmade Barrage 585S Knife||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Benchmade Saddle MTN Skinner R/L||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Benchmade - Triage 916SBK-ORG||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Spyderco Amalgam Premium Flipper Knife with 3.8″ CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade and Textured Carbon Fiber G-10 Handle – PlainEdge – C234CFP
- High Performance – Designed from the ground up as a practical, versatile working knife, the Amalgam combines all the advantages of Spyderco.
- Ergonomic – The Amalgam’s handle features skeletonized stainless steel liners nested into textured carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales.
- Superior Quality – The brainchild of a Mechanical Engineering student and knife enthusiast named Brian Lai, the Amalgam features a broad, drop-point blade crafted from American-made CPM S30V stainless steel.
- Versatile – It also rides on special low-friction ball-bearing washers that give it an incredibly smooth action and help ensure swift, positive, one-handed opening with either its index-finger flipper or its Round Hole.
- Pocket-Friendly – It features a four-position clip and lined lanyard hole support all possible carry preferences.
2. Benchmade – 940BK EDC Knife
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Reverse tanto blade is nimble, versatile, and made for the outdoors.
- DURABLE 6061-T6 ALUMINUM HANDLE: Is anodized, fully ambidextrous, has a smooth satin grip, and is suitable for just about any environment that requires a blade.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Standard reversible clip; Light as a feather for easy carrying and a comfortable grip.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the 940BK is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
3. Benchmade – 591BK Boost Knife
- FAST ACTION: A comfortable, quick and strong knife made for everyday use; Easy ambidextrous access with a blunt pry-tip blade.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-3V STEEL: A powder-metal tool steel engineered for high stress and extreme force; Exceptionally tough with good edge retention; Requires a little extra care to keep the rust off.
- DUAL DUROMETER HANDLE: Grivory and Versaflex dual durometer handle greatly increases grip while maintaining strength; Comfortable ergonomics for a knife that feels good in the hand.
- AXIS ASSIST MECHANISM: Opens easily with one hand and features integrated safety locks; Reversible deep-carry pocket clip for ultimate accessibility.
4. Benchmade – Fact 417BK Minimalist Manual Open Folding Knife
- BUILT TO PERFORM: Rugged simplicity meets unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal tool for piercing, cutting, and tactical functions; Made for long-lasting, everyday use.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision spear-point construction for strength and versatility.
- SKELETONIZED ALUMINUM HANDLE: Made with 6061-T6 billet aluminum for outrageous durability; Light as a feather and built for the long haul; Textured for extra grip.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible, deep-carry clip for instant access.
5. Benchmade – Aller Fumee 381
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility.
- BLADE STYLE: Guillotine plain edge chisel ground provides a clean cut
- MULTI TOOL: 56 ring gauge cigar cutter, bottle opener, screwdriver, pry tip and micro bit slot
- MONEY CLIP: Custom designed reversible and removable from chocolate/brown/red layered Richlite handle.
6. Benchmade – Fixed Adamas 375 Knife
- HIGH-QUALITY: The D2 steel blade holds an edge exceptionally well.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Adamas 375 is a full-tang fixed blade knife, providing greater strength and reliability than a folding knife.
- COMFORTABLE: The 375 is rugged yet comfortable to hold and use.
- VERSATILE: The Adamas 375’s drop-point, utility blade style serves well for a variety of tasks.
7. Benchmade – Mini Crooked River 15085-2 EDC Manual Open Hunting Knife
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: Simplicity and style meets unmatched function, no matter the application; An ideal hunting knife capable of countless tasks in the field.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Clip-point construction for easily controlled cuts.
- STABILIZED WOOD HANDLE: Is made from a durable composite material that’s been backfilled with resin; Stands up to a range of harsh elements and environments; Stronger than natural wood.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible, split arrow clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
8. Benchmade Barrage 585S Knife
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 154CM stainless steel blade is tough, rust resistant, and holds an edge well.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Barrage family is the first to feature the AXIS Assist.
- COMFORTABLE: The 585’s smaller, lighter design and quick opening make it comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- VERSATILE: The Mini Barrage 585’s drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for everyday carry and outdoor activities.
9. Benchmade Saddle MTN Skinner R/L
- BUILT FOR THE HUNT: he 15002-1 Saddle Mountain Skinner is a hunt fixed-blade designed for big game hunters.
- HIGH QUALITY: A CPM-S90V super premium stainless steel drop point blade with a stabilized wood handle.
- COMFORTABLE IN HAND: The ergonomic handle provides a comfortable and secure grip.
- EXTRA: The newly redesigned low-profile sheath creates a reliable housing for convenient storage in your pack.
10. Benchmade – Triage 916SBK-ORG
- HIGH-QUALITY: The N680 stainless steel blade has the best corrosion resistance of any blade steel, making it ideal for saltwater applications.
- MADE FOR RESCUE: The Triage 916’s opposing bevel blunt-tip blade style, safety hook, and glass breaker make it ideal for rescue.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade’s AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous.
- ALWAYS READY: The 916’s quick, one-handed opening makes it easy to hold and use.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Benchmade Knife currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Benchmade Knife based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Benchmade Knife before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Benchmade Knife they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Benchmade Knife, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Benchmade Knife before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Benchmade Knife will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Benchmade Knife if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Benchmade Knife on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.