Our team studied on 62408 reviews available online for Hdmi 2.1 Monitors, chose the finest ones and prepared Hdmi 2.1 Monitors Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Hdmi 2.1 Monitors from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Hdmi 2.1 Monitors from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Hdmi 2.1 Monitors
We found 62408 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Hdmi 2.1 Monitors and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Acer Nitro XV282K KVbmiipruzx 28" UHD (3840 x 2160) Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor - AMD FreeSync Premium - 144Hz - 1ms - TUV/Eyesafe - 1 x Display Port 1.2||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||ASTRO Gaming HDMI Adapter for Playstation 5||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor (VG28UQL1A) - UHD (3840 x 2160)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQ 32” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||LG 27GP950-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27” UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||GIGABYTE M32U 32" 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) - UHD (3840 x 2160)||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||SAMSUNG 49" Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA Gaming Monitor||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Acer Predator XB323QK NVbmiiphuzx 31.5" UHD (3840 x 2160) Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor - G-SYNC Compatible - Up to 0.5ms - 144Hz - DCI-P3 90% - 1-USB Type-C||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Acer Nitro XV282K KVbmiipruzx 28″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor - AMD FreeSync Premium - 144Hz - 1ms - TUV/Eyesafe - 1 x Display Port 1.2
- 0″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology.
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E<1.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- USB Type-C Port: 1 x USB 3.
- Video Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1*
- HDMI 2.1, supports PS5, XBOX Series X and PC Gaming
- HDMI 2.
2. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk.
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
3. ASTRO Gaming HDMI Adapter for Playstation 5
- HDMI 2.0b – HDMI 2.0b & HDCP compliant
- 4k Ready – Passes through a 4k signal to allow you to take full advantage of your PlayStation 5.
- Game:Voice Balance – Take full advantage of your A50s and MixAmp Pro by creating an optical signal for Game:Voice Balance.
4. ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor (VG28UQL1A) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 28-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) Fast IPS gaming monitor with 144 Hz refresh rate and 1 ms (GTG) response time, designed for professional gamers.
- HDMI 2.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) technology enables ELMB and variable-refresh-rate technologies to work simultaneously to eliminate ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium, and exclusive Variable Overdrive technology ensure seamless, tear-free gaming.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 compliance and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut provide amazing color performance.
- Rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Power cord & adapter, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide.
- Free 1-month Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription: Receive complimentary access with the purchase of this product (offer valid from 9/2/2021 to 9/2/2022).
5. ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQ 32” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor
- 32-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay.
- 4K at 120Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with variable refresh rate, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- G-SYNC Compatible certified, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 600 certification and DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance.
- Compatible with ROG desk mount kit that can clamp to the edge of most any flat work surface.
- With ASUS Variable overdrive technology, PG32UQ makes motion look more consistently at a wider range of variable frame rates.
- Rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.4 DSC x1, HDMI (v2.1) x2, and USB 3.0 x2 ports
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, USB cable, Power cord & Adapter, ROG sticker, Color Calibration report, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide.
- Free 1-month Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription: Receive complimentary access with the purchase of this product (offer valid from 9/15/2021 to 9/15/2022).
6. LG 27GP950-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27” UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display
- 27” UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display
- 4K & Up to 120Hz from HDMI 2.1
- 144Hz (O/C 160Hz) – 1ms(GTG)
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
7. GIGABYTE M32U 32″ 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor
- 31.5″ SS IPS 3840 x 2160 4K Display Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (GTG) Response Time, Supports Adaptive Sync Technology
- 10-bit color / 90% DCI-P3 / 123% sRGB / VESA DisplayHDR 400
- Connect and control multiple devices with KVM
- OSD Sidekick, PiP /PbP, Dashboard, Black Equalizer, Game Assist, Auto Noise Cancellation
- VESA Wall Mount Compatible 100 x 100mm
- Ergonomic Design (height, tilt, pivot, swivel)
- 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.1
- 1 x USB Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-B
- Included: Power cable / HDMI 2.1 cable / DP 1.4 cable / USB Cable / QSG / Warranty card
8. ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) – UHD (3840 x 2160)
- 43-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) DSC gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate
- Feature ELMB (1ms MPRT) and support FreeSync Premium Pro technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
- 4K at 120 Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance.
9. SAMSUNG 49″ Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA Gaming Monitor
- Get Your Head in the Game: The Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Neo G9 gaming computer monitor matches the curve of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain; With the screen space of dual 27” panels, gamers can take command on the battlefield.
- NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro Support: Dropping frames means dropping chances to top the leaderboards; Match every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short.
- Next-Level Performance: With its rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to 4x as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen; 1ms response time assures that you’re receiving info as fast as technologically possible.
- Pixel Perfect Visuals: Samsung Mini LED Quantum Matrix technology provides a huge increase in screen dimming zones, from 10 to 2,048, and up to 4x the luminance compared to a traditional panel, giving you deeper blacks, brighter whites, and a pixel perfect visual experience.
- Adjustable Positioning: Customize your Odyssey monitor’s position with Swivel, Tilt and Height Adjustment, or mount it with industry standard VESA mounting capabilities.
- New Dimension in Design: Odyssey’s Infinity Core lighting is a striking addition to any desktop, matching cutting edge technology with stunning visual design.
- Low Input Lag: Seize winning control with incredibly-low 2ms input lag that brings never-before-experienced response accuracy to catch notoriously-agile enemies; It’s so fast, that action begins instantly when you turn on the screen, with virtually no delay between your peripherals and the game.
10. Acer Predator XB323QK NVbmiiphuzx 31.5″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor - G-SYNC Compatible - Up to 0.5ms - 144Hz - DCI-P3 90% - 1-USB Type-C
- 31.5″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: Up to 0.
- Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 4 Watts per Speaker | TUV/Eyesafe Certification
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 5.12″ | Swivel: +/- 30°
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Hdmi 2.1 Monitors currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Hdmi 2.1 Monitors based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Hdmi 2.1 Monitors before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Hdmi 2.1 Monitors they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Hdmi 2.1 Monitors, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Hdmi 2.1 Monitors before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Hdmi 2.1 Monitors will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Hdmi 2.1 Monitors if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Hdmi 2.1 Monitors on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.