You can trust our selection for Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 41462 reviews for Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces.
Comparison Chart for Best Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces after analyzing 41462 reviews.
|1||WESTLEY Wood Stove Fan Heat Powered||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||67L70 Lennox Superior Direct Vent Fireplace Gas Pilot Assembly||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Mr. Heater 30, 000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Natural Gas Heater MHVFB30NGT||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Empire Comfort Systems Premium 36" Direct-Vent NG Millivolt Control Fireplace||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove-25||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Non-Toxic High Temp Mill-Pac Black Sealant - Fireplaces||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|7||US Merchant Heatilator Heatnglo Direct Vent Fireplace 27" Thermocouple replaces Robertshaw 446-511||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Simpson Dura-Vent 46DVA-HC Duravent Horizontal Square Termination Cap-4" x 6 5/8" Direct Vent||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Peterson Real Fyre 24" G45 Triple Burner System (NG) Natural Gas (Burner-System Only Logs Not Included)||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||DuraVent 46DVA-18B 4" Inner Diameter - DirectVent Pro Direct Vent Pipe - Double||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. WESTLEY Wood Stove Fan Heat Powered
- Eco-friendly】 – WESTLEY Wood Stove Fan heat powered will help reduce the fuel consumption and make the room warmer quickly.
- No Power Required】- Fireplace fans powered by heat.
- Upgraded 4-Blade】- Wood stove fans non electric are widely used in wood-burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves, etc.
- Overheating protection】- There is a built-in bimetallic strip design at the bottom of the furnace fan.
- Magnetic Thermometer】- WESTLEY Woodstove fan WT04F is equipped with a magnetic thermometer to make the fireplace and wood burning stove fan safer to use.
2. 67L70 Lennox Superior Direct Vent Fireplace Gas Pilot Assembly
- Pilot Assembly for Lennox and Superior
- Natural Gas
- Comes with the pilot, thermopile, thermocouple and ceramic element.
- Pilot assembly made by Honeywell for millivolt convertible gas valve fireplace systems.
3. Mr. Heater 30
- 30,000 BTU Natural Gas heater to heat spaces up to 1000 square feet
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat.
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas.Not for use in bathrooms, bedrooms, or recreational vehicles
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
4. Empire Comfort Systems Premium 36″ Direct-Vent NG Millivolt Control Fireplace
- Model #: DVP36FP30N-DVP36D2H
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Includes: Logs, Burner, Tempered Glass, Herringbone Ceramic Fiber Brick
- Required: Must Choose Fireplace Barrier Screen or Door Set and Frame with Barrier Screen to Complete This Unit (Not Included; Order Separately).
- Overall Dimensions: 37.62″ (H) x 39″ (W) x 19.87″ (D).
5. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove-25
- TECHNOLOGY – 25, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane which Heats up to 1, 100 sq.
- DEPENDABLE – The built-in Thermostat Control offers automatically cycle the stove heater on and off to maintain a desired room temperature.
- ECONOMICAL – 99.
- SAFE – Battery Assisted Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
- DIMENSIONS: 25” H x 33.
6. Non-Toxic High Temp Mill-Pac Black Sealant - Fireplaces
- NON TOXIC & ORGANICALLY BOUND – Formulated with an organic, non-toxic binding system.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SEALANT – Expands to form a tight seal in your fireplace or stove that will provide years of reliable service.
- BEST FOR GAS APPLIANCES – Mill-Pac will not off-gas like RTV red silicone making it an ideal sealer for direct vent pipe on units with electronic ignition.
- 1050°F HIGH TEMPERATURE – Rated to a 1050°F (565°C) max continuous operating temperature.
- EASY TO USE – Easy application and clean up.
7. US Merchant Heatilator Heatnglo Direct Vent Fireplace 27″ Thermocouple replaces Robertshaw 446-511
- Thermocouple for Direct Vent Fireplaces
- Replaces ( replacement for) Robertshaw 446-511
- Fits Robertshaw & some SIT 820 NOVA Gas Valves with fine thread.
- works on many fireplaces
- part numbers 34820 446-511 72956
8. Simpson Dura-Vent 46DVA-HC Duravent Horizontal Square Termination Cap-4″ x 6 5/8″ Direct Vent
- For Direct vent gas stoves or fireplaces
- Square horizontal termination cap
- Aluminum finish
- Twist lock construction
9. Peterson Real Fyre 24″ G45 Triple Burner System (NG) Natural Gas (Burner-System Only Logs Not Included)
- Produces up to 90,000 BTU’s of incredible flames
- Triple Burner Match Light System (Optional control systems available)
- Includes separate burner for the Glowing Ember Bed
- Safety Pilot Kit is not included (Optionally Available)
- Logs are not included and must be selected separately
10. DuraVent 46DVA-18B 4″ Inner Diameter – DirectVent Pro Direct Vent Pipe – Double
- Diameter: 4 ID x 6 5/8 OD.
- Construction Materials: .
- Fully unitized twist lock connection.
- Clearances: Specified by the appliance manufacturer.
How To Choose The Best Rated Direct Vent Gas FireplacesDoes the thought of finding a great Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rated Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.