You can trust our selection for Epson Scanners Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 38660 reviews for Epson Scanners and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Epson Scanners where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Epson Scanners.
Comparison Chart for Best Epson Scanners
We found 38660 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Epson Scanners and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Epson WorkForce ES-300W Wireless Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac||9||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3" Touchscreen||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Epson Print Enabler||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Epson Workforce ES-60W Wireless Portable Sheet-fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Epson Workforce WF-2830 All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Epson EcoTank ET-3760 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
1. Epson WorkForce ES-300W Wireless Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Wirelessly scan to your smartphone, tablet or computer plus online cloud storage accounts 2, PC and Mac compatible.
- Fastest scan speeds in its class1, up to 25 ppm/50 ipm(3), Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Total portability, choose from AC, rechargeable battery or USB power(4), wherever your business takes you.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper, 20-page Auto Document Feeder
- Powerful software included, easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software(2), preview, email, upload and more, automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
- Compatible with most office software, the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software.
- Built-in Nuance Optical Character Recognition (OCR), create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files.
- Easy sharing and collaboration, email or upload to popular cloud storage services(2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive.
- Versatile scanning, scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more
- Intelligent color and image adjustments, auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology.
2. Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner
- Pro quality color & detail – get unparalleled scans W/ 6400 dpi resolution & Adv
- Remarkable tonal range – 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations & fine Shadow detail
- Exclusive dual lens system – selects from 2 lenses for optimum results
- Operating systems: Windows 8.
3. Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1) ― USB-powered; weighs under 10 oz.
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required; automatically and accurately extract and categorize key data from receipts.
- Easily exports data to third-party software (2) — QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel CSV and more.
- Create editable and searchable PDFs — includes Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac bonus software.
- Single-page scanning in as fast as 5.5 seconds (3) — able to scan sheets up to 8.5″ x 72″
- Automatic Feeding Mode — automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted; scans up to 10 pages per minute (3).
- Save time with smart software — automatic file naming and scan document type recognition; easily integrate data into most document management software with included TWAIN driver.
- Scan to your destination of choice — easily upload to cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
- Enjoy amazing image quality – intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal and paper skew correction.
- Versatile scanning — for everyday receipts, invoices, documents, business and ID cards, and extra-long pages.
4. Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3″ Touchscreen
- Easy wireless scanning — large 4.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — save directly to a USB drive; email or upload to popular cloud storage services (1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; no computer required.
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (1); preview, email, upload to cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection prevents missing pages; Paper Protection prevents damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra-long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards and more.
5. Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner (1) — scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi (2); batch-scan up to 36 photos at a time.
- Preserve Your Priceless Photos — restore, organize, protect and share photos; scan Polaroid photos, panoramas, postcards and photos up to 8″ x 10″.
- Share Stories for Future Generations — use the Epson FastFoto app (3) to add voice and text over your photos or create slideshows, right from your smartphone.
- Perfect Picture Imaging System — bring new life to old photos with auto enhancement, color restoration, red-eye reduction, de-skew, crop and rotate.
- Single-step Technology — capture both the image and any handwritten notes on the back of a photo in a single scan.
- Flexible Scanning — offers a variety of format options for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi (4)); handles multiple sizes in one batch; mobile (up to 600 dpi JPEG).
- Powerful Document Scanning — includes Epson ScanSmart software with optical character recognition (OCR), which converts scanned images into readable text; scan documents up to 240″; scan speeds up to 45 ppm/90 ipm (5).
- Easy Auto-upload and Backup — instantly share your memories as you scan via Dropbox and Google Drive(6).
- Easy to Connect — includes both USB and wireless connectivity (7) for flexible placement; easy Wi-Fi setup with the Epson FastFoto app.
- SafeTouch Technology — for worry-free scanning of delicate photos; carrier sheet included, plus microfiber cloth to lightly dust photos.
6. Epson Print Enabler
- Print directly from compatible to Epson inkjet and laser printers.
- Manage print jobs from your devices.
- Select print options including colour, number of copies, paper size, print quality, layout and 2-sided printing.
7. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
8. Epson Workforce ES-60W Wireless Portable Sheet-fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest, smallest and lightest wireless mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1) ― ideal for easy, on-the-go scanning.
- Groundbreaking speed ― scans a single page in as fast as 4 seconds (2).
- Wirelessly scan critical documents ― scan to a PC, Mac, iOS or Android device (3).
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents ― Epson ScanSmart Software (3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- Automatically detects connectivity ― switches between USB and battery-powered wireless without any user intervention; LCD displays wireless and battery status.
- Includes Nuance OCR ― create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) ― scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Versatile paper handling ― scans documents up to 8.5″ x 72″, as well as ID cards and receipts
- TWAIN driver included ― compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic Feeding Mode ― combine multi-page scans into one file; automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
9. Epson Workforce WF-2830 All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink.
- Save time and paper — Auto 2-sided printing, plus 30-page auto document feeder for copying and scanning with ease.
- Fast printing — 10.3 ISO ppm (black) and 4.5 ISO ppm (color).
- Easy wireless — Print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones (1); Includes Wi-Fi Direct (3).
- Affordable individual ink cartridges — replace only the cartridge that runs out.
- High-quality performance — Pigment black Clarian ink for crisp black text, Plus professional-quality documents, proposals and reports.
- Simple setup and navigation — 1.4″ Color LCD to easily print, copy, scan and fax.
- Hands-free voice-activated printing (2) — to print a variety of projects and documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
- Reload paper less often — 100-sheet paper feed for added productivity.
- Reliable — designed for jam-free printing.
10. Epson EcoTank ET-3760 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scanner
- Your busy office needs a printer that’s fast, affordable, easy to use, and has great features.
- Innovative Cartridge-Free Printing ― High-capacity ink tanks mean no more tiny, expensive ink cartridges; Epson’s exclusive EcoFit ink bottles make filling easy and worry-free.
- Dramatic Savings on Replacement Ink ― Save up to 90% with replacement ink bottles vs.
- Stress-Free Printing — Up to 2 years of ink in the box (4) – and with every replacement ink set – for fewer out of ink frustrations.
- Zero Cartridge Waste – By using an EcoTank printer, you can help reduce the amount of cartridge waste ending up in landfills.
- Impressive Print Quality ― Unique PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and Claria ET pigment black ink produce extremely sharp text – plus impressive color photos and graphics – on virtually any paper type.
- Robust Paper Handling ― Auto Document Feeder, paper-saving auto 2-sided printing and a 250-sheet paper tray for high productivity.
- Built-in Scanner & Copier ― High-resolution flatbed scanner and a 2.
- Modern Connectivity ― Features Ethernet and wireless, plus hands-free voice-activated printing (5).
- Genuine Epson Ink for Genuine Epson Quality― Epson strongly recommends the use of genuine ink to ensure optimal print quality and performance.
Epson Scanners Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Epson Scanners stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Epson Scanners in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Epson Scanners for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Epson Scanners Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Epson Scanners in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Epson Scanners currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Epson Scanners based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Epson Scanners before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Epson Scanners they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Epson Scanners, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Epson Scanners before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Epson Scanners will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Epson Scanners if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Epson Scanners on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.