Our team studied on 60760 reviews available online for Flatbed Scanners, chose the finest ones and prepared Flatbed Scanners Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Flatbed Scanners from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Flatbed Scanners from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Flatbed Scanners
60760 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Flatbed Scanners in this article.
|1||HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7x17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Plustek OpticPro A320E - A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Epson Expression 12000XL-GA Flatbed Scanner||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Canon CanoScan LiDE400 Document Scanner||9||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Plustek OpticPro A320L - A3 CCD Graphic Flatbed Scanner||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Fujitsu fi-65F Mini Flatbed Scanner for ID Card and Passport||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner (L2747A)
- Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning.
- Scan pages up to 8.
- Don’t wait for warm-up—instant-on technology lets you begin scanning quickly
- Sharp images and powerful editing tools.
- Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
- Automate and streamline your workflow.
- Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP scan software.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
2. Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner
- Pro quality color & detail – get unparalleled scans W/ 6400 dpi resolution & Adv
- Remarkable tonal range – 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations & fine Shadow detail
- Exclusive dual lens system – selects from 2 lenses for optimum results
- Operating systems: Windows 8.
3. Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7×17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library
- WE SCAN SIZES – A3 11.69″”x 17″ Large Format Scanning
- NO MORE WAITING – LED Light Source, Save Energy, No Warm Up
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Pre Set Function One-Touch Button for Your Quick Use.
- POWERFUL SOFTWARE BUNDLE – Enhanced OCR Accuracy with ABBYY FineReader 12, and DocAction for File Sharing.
- SCAN MODE – 48 bit Color /16 bit Gray-Scale for Scan Art, Documents and Other Items
4. Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- FAST SCANNING Duplex scanner with 35-page automatic document feeder scans in color grayscale and black/white Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi Duty Cycle 1500 pages/day.
- QUICK ORGANIZATION Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files.
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING Scan ID cards passports photos documents receipts checks and more in color and black/white.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats.
5. Plustek OpticPro A320E – A3 CCD Flatbed Scanner
- PROFESSIONAL LARGE-FORMAT SCANNING] – up to 12″x17″ scan area , allows you to quickly and easily scan A3-sized and wide-format paper such as maps, drawings, or large bound books and even odd-shaped articles.
- EASY FILE MANAGEMENT] – With Doc Action, you easily scan and save to different file format.
- BATCH SCANNING] With A320E, you can scan multiple printed images at one time and save to a Multiple PDF files to a PC or Mac.
- TWAIN and WIA support] – Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with your software.
- Windows, Mac and Linux] – Support Windows 7/8/10/11 (64 bit version only), Mac OS X 10.
6. Epson Expression 12000XL-GA Flatbed Scanner
- Professional large-format scanning — accommodates reflective media up to 12. 2″ X 17. 2″.
- Extraordinary image quality — 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution, micro Step drive technology and a 3.
- Enhanced color with the colorful II imaging system — combines superior image processing, a fast warm-up LED lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD technology for bold, vibrant scans.
- One-touch color restoration — Epson’s exclusive easy photo fix technology restores faded color photos in a snap and offers automatic dust removal.
- Batch scanning for increased productivity — scan multiple printed images at one time and save files to a PC or Mac.
7. CZUR ET18 Pro Professional Document Scanner
- Patented Flattening Curved Book Page Technology: ET18 Pro applies CZUR’s latest technology to flatten the 3D curved surface after pixel transformation to complete flattening of the book page.
- 18MP Sony Camera, Easy and Fast: Embedded 18MP Sony Camera and with the 1.
- A3 & A4 Applicable: ET18 Pro is friendly to both A3 & A4 Format materials, or any size smaller than A3.
- Supplementary Lightning: 2 High-Quality supplementary lights are added to ET18 Pro, making it possible to scan glossy papers (recommend to turn off the overhead light, only use side lights).
- Life Free Powerful Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Software: Life-time FREE SOFTERWARE, able to read 186 languages, allowing you to edit your scanned materials right after scan (crop, adjust sharpness, contrast, thickness, etc).
8. Canon CanoScan LiDE400 Document Scanner
- Advanced Z-Lid accepts books and other thick media for scanning.
- Entire unit runs off USB power.
- Documents can be immediately uploaded to cloud services like OneDrive or Dropbox.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.
9. Plustek OpticPro A320L – A3 CCD Graphic Flatbed Scanner
- A3 Scanning Solution] – up to 12×17″ scan area , allows you to quickly and easily scan A3-sized and wide-format paper such as maps, drawings, or large bound books and even odd-shaped articles.
- Extraordinary image quality] – A320L uses Sony ILX560K professional CCD sensor.
- Easy File Management] – With Doc Action, you easily scan and save to different file format.
- TWAIN and WIA support] – Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with your software.
- Windows, Mac and Linux] – Support Windows 7/8/10/11 (64 bit OS only) , Mac OS X 10.
10. Fujitsu fi-65F Mini Flatbed Scanner for ID Card and Passport
- Compact A6 flatbed is ideal for front office, reception, patient intake, and retail environments – quickly scan all driver’s licenses, passports, insurance cards, credit cards, and more.
- Fast scanning at 300 dpi in just 1 second with coverless option
- Automatic deskewing, cropping, and rotating functionalities ensures that documents are scanned accurately.
- Easy, one button touch scanning with USB power for portability
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs.
How To Choose The Best Flatbed ScannersDoes the thought of finding a great Flatbed Scanners stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Flatbed Scanners in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Flatbed Scanners for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Flatbed Scanners. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Flatbed Scanners in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Flatbed Scanners currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Flatbed Scanners based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Flatbed Scanners before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Flatbed Scanners they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Flatbed Scanners, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Flatbed Scanners before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Flatbed Scanners will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Flatbed Scanners if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Flatbed Scanners on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.