Are you looking for Mac Scanners Reviews? Our experts found 54454 number of feedback online for "Mac Scanners" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Mac Scanners. On selected products for the Best Mac Scanners you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Mac Scanners
We’ve scanned 54454 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Mac Scanners than this review article may help you.
|1||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC (Black Model, 2020 Release)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Image Scanner for Mac or PC (2013 Release) [Discontinued by Manufacturer]||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Xerox DocuMate 6440 Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3" Touchscreen||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7x17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac or PC||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||CZUR Aura-B Book & Document Scanner||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
1. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC (Black Model, 2020 Release)
- Large, intuitive 4.3-inch touch screen for easy one-touch scanning
- PC less scanning – Easily scan to your preferred destination, popular cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox, your desktop folders, mobile devices and more.
- Sharing capabilities with multiple users via one scanner: Create unique user profiles and save information to user-specific folders.
- All in one solution to optimize your productivity.
- The LCD Panel, WI-FI, and USB connections makes it easy to setup and start scanning
2. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Image Scanner for Mac or PC (2013 Release) [Discontinued by Manufacturer]
- One touch scanning to searchable PDFs, JPEG, editable Word or Excel documents, and business cards
- Scan up to 50 double-sided sheets on automatic document feed (ADF) at a speedy 25 pages per minute with advanced paper feeding system.
- Wi-Fi connectivity delivers wireless scanning to your computer or mobile device – place the iX500 anywhere.
- Scan anything from business cards to A3 size documents; Intelligent scan correction performs a quick quality check on your scans with auto color detection, auto rotation, and blank page removal.
- Scan documents directly to the cloud and access them from anywhere – compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.
3. Xerox DocuMate 6440 Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- FAST SCANNING: Duplex scanner with 80-page automatic document feeder; scans in color, grayscale and black/white.
- QUICK ORGANIZATION: Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files.
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING: Scan plastic cards, passports, photos, documents, receipts, checks and more in color and black/white.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY: Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image; get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- Compatible with PC and Mac ONE TOUCH SCANNING: Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button, eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formatss.
4. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
5. Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3″ Touchscreen
- Easy wireless scanning — large 4.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — save directly to a USB drive; email or upload to popular cloud storage services (1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; no computer required.
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (1); preview, email, upload to cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection prevents missing pages; Paper Protection prevents damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra-long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards and more.
6. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning.
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
7. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more.
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation.
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win).
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
8. Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7×17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library
- WE SCAN SIZES – A3 11.69″”x 17″ Large Format Scanning
- NO MORE WAITING – LED Light Source, Save Energy, No Warm Up
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Pre Set Function One-Touch Button for Your Quick Use.
- POWERFUL SOFTWARE BUNDLE – Enhanced OCR Accuracy with ABBYY FineReader 12, and DocAction for File Sharing.
- SCAN MODE – 48 bit Color /16 bit Gray-Scale for Scan Art, Documents and Other Items
9. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- One touch scanning with Quick Menu options for PC and Mac
- Scan up to 12 double-sided pages per minute – Holds up to 10 pages in the automatic document feeder.
- Compact and portable design is USB or AC powered
- Intelligent automatic image processing including auto color detection, paper size detection, de-skew and orientation, and more.
- Scan documents directly to the cloud and access them from anywhere – compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.
10. CZUR Aura-B Book & Document Scanner
- Laser + AI:Work with macOS 10.
- Fast & Multi-Format: Ultra-fast scanning speed of just 2 seconds per page.
- Scanner + Smart Lamp: Glare-free, Non-flickering and Easy-to-Eyes 4 color temperature settings.
- 32 LED Light+2 Supplemental Side Light: Giving the best lighting condition for both scanning and reading.
- Support both Windows and Mac OS plus 1 year warranty.
Mac Scanners Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mac Scanners stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mac Scanners in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mac Scanners for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Mac Scanners Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mac Scanners in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mac Scanners currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mac Scanners based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mac Scanners before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mac Scanners they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mac Scanners, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mac Scanners before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mac Scanners will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mac Scanners if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mac Scanners on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.