Our team studied on 50844 reviews available online for Pigment Ink Printers, chose the finest ones and prepared Pigment Ink Printers Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Pigment Ink Printers from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Pigment Ink Printers from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Pigment Ink Printers
50844 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Pigment Ink Printers in this article.
|1||Canon CLI-281 BKCMY 4-Color Ink Tank Value Pack (2091C005) + Canon PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink Tank (2075C001)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||10 Pack 1200XL Pigment Ink Cartridges Compatible for Canon PGI-1200XL PGI 1200 XL||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||INKXPRO Brand 4 X 100ml Hi Quality Pigment Ink refills for Epson Workforce 7010 7510 7520 3540 3520 3620 3640 7610 7620 printer||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Canon CLI-281 BKCMY 4-Color Ink Tank Value Pack (2091C005) + Canon PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank (2021C001)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Canon imagePROGRAF TA-30 5-Color 36" Large Format Printer - with Ink Bundle PFI-030 Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Canon Genuine Ink Cartridge PGI-280 Pigment Black printer Ink||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer Color 5760 x 1440 dpi Print Plain Paper Print Desktop Model C11C617121||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Canon PGI-280XL Pigment Black Ink Tank||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Canon PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink Tank + Canon CLI-271 CMYK Ink Tank 4-Pack||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Canon PGI-255 XXL Pigment Black Individual Ink||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
1. Canon CLI-281 BKCMY 4-Color Ink Tank Value Pack (2091C005) + Canon PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink Tank (2075C001)
- Genuine Canon CLI-281 BKCMY 4-Color Ink Tank Value Pack (2091C005)
- Genuine Canon PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink Tank (2075C001)
- Compatible Printers: PIXMA TR7520, PIXMA TR8520, PIXMA TS6120, PIXMA TS8120, PIXMA TS9120
2. 10 Pack 1200XL Pigment Ink Cartridges Compatible for Canon PGI-1200XL PGI 1200 XL
- Package Contents】4 Black + 2 Cyan + 2 Magenta + 2 Yellow, total 10 Pack PGI-1200XL ink cartridges.
- Compatible Printers】Canon Maxify MB2720, MB2050, MB2350, MB2320, MB2020, MB2120 printers.
- Page Yield】Upto 1,250 Pages per 1200XL black and 1100 Pages per 1200XL color ink cartridges at 5% coverage.
- Features】 ①Ms Deer pgi-1200xl ink cartridges are manufactured in an ISO9001 & ISO14001 certified facility.
- All products are strictly inspected before leaving the factory and enjoy the worry free After-Sales Service within 24 months.
- Please confirm the printer model number before placing an order.
3. INKXPRO Brand 4 X 100ml Hi Quality Pigment Ink refills for Epson Workforce 7010 7510 7520 3540 3520 3620 3640 7610 7620 printer
- INKXPRO Brand 4 X 100ml Hi Quality Pigment Ink refills for Workforce WF 7210 7710 7720 7010 7510 7520 3540 3520 3620 3640 7610 7620.
- INKXPRO Brand 4 X 100ml Hi Quality Pigment Ink refills for EcoTank printers
4. Canon CLI-281 BKCMY 4-Color Ink Tank Value Pack (2091C005) + Canon PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank (2021C001)
- Genuine Canon CLI-281 BKCMY 4-Color Ink Tank Value Pack 2091C005
- Genuine Canon PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank – 2021C001
- Compatible Printers: PIXMA TR7520, PIXMA TR8520, PIXMA TS6120, PIXMA TS8120, PIXMA TS9120
5. Canon imagePROGRAF TA-30 5-Color 36″ Large Format Printer – with Ink Bundle PFI-030 Pigment Matte Black Ink Tank
6. Canon Genuine Ink Cartridge PGI-280 Pigment Black printer Ink
- Pigment black ink is used for printing documents on plain paper and ensures crips, Sharp text.
- Individual ink tanks optimize efficiency, as you only need to replace the ink that runs out.
- Genuine Canon inks provide optimal performance and offer exclusive access to creative park Premium content.
7. Epson Stylus C88+ Inkjet Printer Color 5760 x 1440 dpi Print Plain Paper Print Desktop Model C11C617121
- Product Type: Inkjet Printer, Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print, Print Color Capability: Color, Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 23, Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm): 14, Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi, Color Cartridge Type: Individual Color Cartridge.
- Number of Colors: 4, Parallel Port: Yes, USB: Yes, USB Standard: USB 2.
- Media Handling: 1 x Input Tray 120 Sheet, Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 1, Number of Input Trays Supported: 1, Standard Input Media Capacity: 120 sheets, Maximum Input Media Capacity: 120 sheets, Operating System Supported: Windows: Windows USB / Parallel, Windows 98se, Me, 2000 or XP; Mac: Macintosh USB : Macintosh OS X 10.
- Power Source: AC Supply, Input Voltage: 120 Volts AC, Maximum Power Consumption: 19 Watts, Power off mode: Approx.
- Sound Level: 42 dB(A)
8. Canon PGI-280XL Pigment Black Ink Tank
- Individual ink tanks promote efficiency by only needing to replace the color that runs out.
- Creates stunning printouts with the ChromaLife100 system (sold separately).
- Helps Avoid Waste – Designed for extended use, helping reduce or eliminate material use and potentially save money.
9. Canon PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink Tank + Canon CLI-271 CMYK Ink Tank 4-Pack
- Genuine Canon PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink Tank + Canon CLI-271 CMYK Ink Tank 4-Pack
- For PIXMA MG5720, MG5721, MG5722, MG6820, MG6821, MG6822, MG7720, TS5020, TS6020, TS8020, and TS9020 Printers.
10. Canon PGI-255 XXL Pigment Black Individual Ink
- The XXL high-capacity Pigment Black Ink Tank lets you print 2.6x as much as a standard cartridge
- The black pigment ink formulation gives you rich, dark, smudge-resistant text
- Genuine Canon Ink tanks allow free access to exciting exclusive content via Creative Park Premium
- Smart LED lets you know when the inks are properly installed
Pigment Ink Printers Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pigment Ink Printers stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pigment Ink Printers in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pigment Ink Printers for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Pigment Ink Printers Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pigment Ink Printers in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pigment Ink Printers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pigment Ink Printers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pigment Ink Printers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pigment Ink Printers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pigment Ink Printers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pigment Ink Printers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pigment Ink Printers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pigment Ink Printers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pigment Ink Printers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.