Are you looking for Scanners For Mac Reviews? Our experts found 59257 number of feedback online for "Scanners For Mac" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Scanners For Mac. On selected products for the Best Scanners For Mac you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Scanners For Mac
We found 59257 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Scanners For Mac and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner for Mac or PC||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC (Black Model, 2020 Release)||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7x17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Canon imageFORMULA R10 Portable Document Scanner||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
2. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- Space saving operational design in the smallest of spaces for virtually any work or home office environment.
- Innovative and intelligent paper feeding enhancements to handle the widest variety of document types in the ScanSnap family of scanners.
- Lightning fast one touch paper-in, image-up performance with automatic deskew, color detection and blank page removal to streamline and enhance productivity.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Along with USB connectivity, Wi-Fi compatibility provides even more connectability to Mac, PC, mobile devices and to cloud services without a computer at all.
- Stress-free usability for any user: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
3. Brother High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner
- Two-sided scanning: The Brother Image center high-speed desktop document scanner can scan single or two-sided documents in a single pass at up 35 ppm(1).
- 50-sheet-capacity auto document feeder: Scan large-volume jobs with the ASD2200 automatic document feed with page-continuous scanning.
- Multiple scan destinations: Scan quickly and submit to multiple destinations, including email, OCR, file, image, and USB flash memory drive(2).
- Image-optimization features: This desktop document scanner includes multi-feed detection, background removal, blank page removal, and more.
- Multiple driver support: The Brother ADS-2200 Desktop color scanner supports Windows, Mac, and Linux, along with TWAIN, WIA for PC, ICA for Mac, and SANE(3).
4. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more.
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation.
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win).
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
5. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning.
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
6. Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- FAST SPEEDS – Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm.
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans.
7. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC (Black Model, 2020 Release)
- Large, intuitive 4.3-inch touch screen for easy one-touch scanning
- PC less scanning – Easily scan to your preferred destination, popular cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox, your desktop folders, mobile devices and more.
- Sharing capabilities with multiple users via one scanner: Create unique user profiles and save information to user-specific folders.
- All in one solution to optimize your productivity.
- The LCD Panel, WI-FI, and USB connections makes it easy to setup and start scanning
8. Plustek A3 Large Format Flatbed Scanner OS 1180 : 11.7×17 scan Size for Blueprints and Document. Design for Library
- WE SCAN SIZES – A3 11.69″”x 17″ Large Format Scanning
- NO MORE WAITING – LED Light Source, Save Energy, No Warm Up
- HASSLE-FREE OPERATION – Pre Set Function One-Touch Button for Your Quick Use.
- POWERFUL SOFTWARE BUNDLE – Enhanced OCR Accuracy with ABBYY FineReader 12, and DocAction for File Sharing.
- SCAN MODE – 48 bit Color /16 bit Gray-Scale for Scan Art, Documents and Other Items
9. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
10. Canon imageFORMULA R10 Portable Document Scanner
- STAY ORGANIZED – Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats like searchable PDF files, JPEGs, and more.
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE –lightweight and small in size, you can take the scanner anywhere from home offices, classrooms, remote offices, and anywhere in between.
- HANDLES VARIOUS MEDIA TYPES – Digitize receipts, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, legal documents, and more.
- FAST AND EFFICIENT – No technical hurdles or complicated setups here; easily scan both sides of a document at the same time, in color or black-and-white, at up to 12 pages-per-minute, and with a 20 sheet automatic feeder.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Works with both Windows and Mac devices, be it laptop or computer
- BUILT-IN SOFTWARE – Use your scanner with ease as the powerful scanning software is already built-in, requires no installation, and updates automatically.
- PREVIEW YOUR SCANS – Adjust and organize your scanned files as you edit, straighten, and trim your files or create buttons with custom scanning settings and destinations.
- HIGH-QUALITY IMAGING – Leveraging the same technology used in Canon’s camera products, you’ll save great-looking output in color, black-and-white, or grayscale.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN – Save energy and the environment with a scanner that meets ENERGY STAR guidelines.
- This product is not intended for scanning photographs on photo paper / photographic media
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Scanners For Mac currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Scanners For Mac based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Scanners For Mac before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Scanners For Mac they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Scanners For Mac, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Scanners For Mac before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Scanners For Mac will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Scanners For Mac if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Scanners For Mac on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.